Taxation Compliance advice and strategies customised for individuals and organisations.
Mark Calleja Accounting assists SMEs ensure they fully comply, in the most tax-efficient manner, with their statutory obligations laid down by the Australian Taxation Office. Following the professional advice prepared by MCA will optimise an organisation’s tax position and provide the peace-of-mind to continue doing what entrepreneurs do best – run their business, knowing that legal responsibilities have been taken care of.
For individuals, MCA alleviates the stress of preparing the annual tax return. Whether your return is basic or more complex (e.g. includes investments, rental properties etc.), MCA will ensure that you understand precisely what information to provide to take advantage of available concessions, minimise the amount of your tax liability and fully comply with legal requirements.
Assistance with all your quarterly and annual Taxation Compliance requirements. Advice and strategies customised for individuals and organisations.
- Tax return preparation for all entities (individual and business) – meeting your statutory requirements
- Business Activity Statement (BAS) – preparing your quarterly returns
- Capital Gains Tax (CGT) – calculating CGT owed and minimising your obligation
- Fringe Benefit Tax (FBT) – meeting statutory requirements, advising on benefits for staff remuneration
- Payroll Tax – ensuring statutory requirements fulfilled
- Pay As You Go (PAYG) Withholding & Instalment Systems – meeting statutory requirements
- Tax Planning – ongoing proactive advice helping plan tax liabilities and business cash flow
- Goods & Services Tax (GST) – meeting statutory requirements, ongoing advisory service
Contact MCA to optimise your tax structure and minimise the amount of tax you pay.