Self Managed Super Funds
Retirement planning is one of the biggest financial decisions you’re likely to make.
Self Managed Super Funds (smsf)
We understanding the intricacies and complexities of operating and maintaining a SMSF – let us help.
The benefits of operating an SMSF are many and varied – and so are the complexities of setting up and maintaining each fund. Mark Calleja Accounting will assist you through the entire process, ensuring you comply with all statutory requirements, protecting your retirement savings and maximising your capital growth opportunities.
Retirement planning is one of the biggest financial decisions you’re likely to make; probably second only to buying your home or business. Our professional advice ensures your SMSF is correctly set up and ready to grow.
Contact MCA to discuss setting up your SMSF.
expert Assistance with all your set up and maintenance requirements
When it comes to Self Managed Super Funds, leave it to the experts
MCA can support with;
- Set up – organise setting up of the structure the client wishes to utilise
- Taxation Advice – ensure tax benefits of the structure are maximised
- Financial Statement Preparation – meeting statutory requirements
- Tax Returns – fulfilling statutory requirements
- Compliance Requirements – complying with complex SMSF laws and requirements