We all say time goes by so quickly, and we find ourselves one month down in 2022. Many make New Year’s Resolutions and many have either forgotten what they were or have stopped chasing the goal.
There are many reasons that these goals go missing:
- Did you write them down?
- Do you know when you want to achieve it by?
- Do you know exactly what you want to achieve?
- Do you know what the impact of achieving the goal make to you?
- Do you know the support, blocks or strategies required to achieve your goal?
- Have you made yourself accountable to anyone?
- Do you just think you never achieve them or have not achieved anything in the past year so why bother?
Last year we took the above for a client to have a goal of eliminating the credit card debt that was climbing out of control by the end of the year.
We set the goal, worked through the plan to achieve the goal, faced the blocks and fears of changing the habits that got them where they are in the first place. The result was the credit card debt was eliminated with two months to spare and a huge burden off their shoulders.
The result not only was a happy, debt free client but that action has allowed that client to work on the next goal of furthering a career that was being stagnated by the credit card debt.
Do you have a goal that you want to achieve in 2022? Have you started your journey? Can you visualise what it would be like once the goal has been achieved?
If not, please contact me at email@example.com or call on 02 9923 2959 so you can have a successful 2022.
“This is general advice only and not to be interpreted as individual advice specific to your situation. Contact us to discuss the best solutions for your needs.”