With the lockdown looking to come to its conclusion and life starting to come back to normal in the near future, Mark Calleja (Director of Mark Calleja Accountants) and Quest Legal Principal, Juan Perez review some key business, taxation and structuring principles to be ready for the post lockdown era.
In summary these include;
- Get tax ready to maximise cashflow from various stimulus packages to support your business over the next six months
- Review current tax structures
- Tax planning to take advantages of transfer of assets to the best tax structures
- Fine tuning new products or service offerings for when business re-opens
- Protecting new products or service offerings
- Review and revise the plans/goals you had in place prior to lockdown